While my "about me" section delves into the depths of my randomized thought processes, I have decided to give a bit of a more accurate display of who and what I am.
I am a daughter, an ex wife, and possibly a girlfriend? (we haven't quite gotten that label sorted out yet). I am about to start the journey of rebuilding my life one day at a time. I have a new job, a new place to live and a lot of packing to do. Life is full of smiles and the sun is definitely visibile on the horizon!
I am a best friend to some amazing people that I wouldn't trade for the world! Life has turned to be pretty amazing in the last few months. Ups and downs are the way that we learn to be better people, better friends and better family members.
I don't want to turn this blog into a place where I name names or speak in specifics, at least not until we have known eachother for more than a day and a half :). So for today, I am Kris and I am changing my life for the positive with every step that I take.
I am sure that these post will get more interesting as I experience the upcoming move and packing and yard sales and moving processes. Also, as relationships build and events come about. So don't worry...it won't always be boring! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment